The Netherlands Financial Diplomatic Community Turkey is searching for a Senior Industrial Officer.
Location: Financial Division Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ankara
Variety of working hours per week: 37,5 (fulltime)
Your duties and tasks:
- Provision of oral and written info to – and reacting to requests for info from – companies and financial organizations;
- Identification of business alternatives and potentialities for Dutch companies;
- Responding to industrial and commerce inquiries, commerce mediation and different commerce associated actions, writing of enterprise accomplice scans;
- Initiating, supporting and accompanying (commerce)missions from the Netherlands to Turkey and contributing (info, contacts) to missions from Turkey to the Netherlands;
- (Co)organizing ‘Doing enterprise in Turkey’ actions, seminars, webinars and commerce gala’s;
- Constructing and sustaining a community with related companions in each Turkey and the Netherlands (authorities, municipalities, companies, institutes, organizations);
- Rising visibility of the Netherlands by way of exterior communication and public diplomacy, social media, Embassy web site, NL branding.
Training degree: Tutorial, financial associated curriculum
Work expertise: 2 to four years related expertise
We’re searching for an enthusiastic, proactive and versatile industrial officer. A networker who demonstrates initiative, who’s buyer and outcomes oriented, can work simply with others and whose oral and written communication abilities are robust. Analytical and written communication abilities might be examined throughout the interview course of.
You might have intensive data within the commerce and financial fields. You might have the power to persuade others and you might be able to unbiased determination making inside your areas of accountability. You might be acquainted with using social media in an expert context.
We’re searching for somebody who, in distinctive conditions, is prepared to work outdoors of the common working hours. You display integrity on the work flooring and also you deal with info on a confidential foundation.
Information and abilities:
- Information of Dutch and Turkish companies, the Netherlands authorities commerce help construction and commerce promotion organizations;;
- Information and expertise with financial actions; market tendencies and industrial, progressive and technical developments;
- Basic data of international (financial) coverage of the Netherlands;
- Oral and written fluency in English, Turkis. Information of Dutch an asset;
- Capability to work each independently and in a staff;
- Abilities in using social media in an expert context;
- Abilities in constructing and sustaining skilled networks.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ankara has greater than 60 staff who’re accountable for a big number of coverage sectors. The coverage sectors cowl politics, tradition, financial system, agriculture, protection, social affairs, police, consular and inner affairs. The work could be difficult, generally delicate and infrequently rewarding.
The Financial Community Turkey consists of the financial and commerce departments in Ankara and Istanbul, in addition to the colleagues of the Netherlands Overseas Funding Company (NFIA) and the Innovation Community in Istanbul.
The Agricultural division in Ankara is a part of the financial community by way of its contribution to the annual Financial Work Plan. The duties of the CSO are broad and different. Flexibility and cooperation with different staff members are a prerequisite to being a profitable candidate. Your entire Financial Community Turkey has 13 members of which four are stationed in Ankara and 9 in Istanbul. Each in Ankara and Istanbul, quick time period interns are recurrently recruited to help the groups.
For added info on the place, please contact Hélene Rekkers, Head Diplomatic Financial Community Turkey at +90 533 317 6194 or electronic mail email@example.com.
You possibly can apply for the place till 12 March 2021. Please, ship a motivation letter and CV per electronic mail to Mw. Hélène Rekkers (firstname.lastname@example.org).